iTRAIN Gym in Dukinfield is having an Open Weekend from 23rd-25th February, for which it will be offering a free 3-day pass.
The following free events will be taking place over the weekend:
- BOOTCAMP: LIVE – an exercise class taking place on the gym floor, with DJ (6pm-7pm on 23rd).
- CRECHE SESSIONS – in the iPlay Zone, 12pm-2pm and 2pm-4pm (24th).
- LEARN 2 LIFT – a drop-in weightlifting session, ideal for beginners (12pm-2pm on 24th).
- BOXING: 101 – a fitness class teaching basic and advanced boxing techniques (2:30pm-4pm on 24th).
- Free iPlay Zone (soft play) entry, 10am-4pm (25th).
- iRUN programme launch drop-in sessions on the indoor running track, 12pm-2pm (25th).
- Fitness competitions, with prizes up for grabs and information stands.
Non-members can sign up for their free 3-day pass by visiting: https://itraindukinfield.membr.com/register and entering the promo code: OpenWeekend18. The code is valid from 23rd-25thFebruary and will last for 3 consecutive days from the time of sign up.
iTRAIN can be found on Birch Lane, Dukinfield, SK16 5AP. The gym is open 24/7 and features a 65-meter indoor running track, 2 gym floors, 3 fitness studios, a members’ lounge, café and crèche.
iTRAIN is part of Active Tameside; a not-for-profit organisation that runs health and leisure facilities across the borough of Tameside. It partners with a wide range of local agencies and organisations to make health and fitness facilities accessible for all.